Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Signage!

Remember the pavers I cut off from the Gazebo?
I thought of a project for them... a sign area for Gail Town. I was using a small brown sign, but I think a larger area will be more fun.

Here's a very rough draft of a plan. It may change a lot.
Next, three photos of the pavers (that's my 1:24 size reference figure).
Lastly, some drafts of the signage.

I'll have to let the plan solidify and maybe play with some more sign shapes and designs.

By the way, Houston, Amarillo, and Cleveland are three significant cities for me, so I thought it would be fun to note the distances from Gail Town, which I playfully place, in my mind, somewhere around Texola, Oklahoma.

Why Texola?  That would be a fun next post while the signage plan is taking shape!








No comments:

Post a Comment