Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Weather Vane... thanks, Rosie!

Rosie, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A weather vane is a great idea for the gazebo roof!
I'll try to come up with something that really adds to and defines my little town, as you suggested.
I am so grateful.
What an exciting idea... I'm researching and thinking.
SPEAKING OF MINDFULNESS/MEDITATION/ETC.,  I was completely at peace and relaxed today at a stressful meeting.  Beforehand, I had "toured" and contemplated my emerging/developing gazebo.  I sat on the bench, absorbed the atmosphere, called the little dog over to me for head-rubs and belly-scratches...
I left "myself" (in part) there, at peace, smiling... as the "rest of me" went to the meeting and did a great job!
Thank you, Gail Town.
Thank you, Rosie!

No comments:

Post a Comment