Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The seat sectional is finally glued in, but... what a nightmare!
It was so hard to get it glued in and level, and the glue kept getting everywhere and corroding the paint, and then after holding the sectional in place until it set, my fingers also set and got stuck to the seats and yanked the seats right out, and...I had to add cardboard braces and... after HOURS (or so it seemed) it got done.  In hindsight, I should have put something (like cotton balls, or some match boxes, or little spools, or SOMETHING) under the seats to hold them steady as the glue (applied just around the top edges) set.  
I got so frustrated that just for fun, I found some pre-fab gazebo kits!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dollhouse%20miniature%20%20gazebo&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=dollhouse%20miniature%20gazebo&sc=3-26&sk=&cvid=79AB2D3F21E64BC78641A8FB4145FF23
I will repeat something I've said before... you can make your own mindfulness miniatures from scratch, or you can buy 'em (kits or finished)... the only REQUIREMENT is that it be your little private world.  You put it together for YOU, and then you visit it mindfully as you go about your busy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment