Saturday, November 25, 2017

    Yes, that's "my town", on my dining room table.  There's the Galeria, the bike shop, the teepee... I'm currently working on a Town Plaza/Gazebo.  Bigger and better photographs of the three buildings are in previous posts... below is just a 'group shot'.
    I'm a portrait and nontraditional ethnic artist. I love to draw and paint and sculpt. I have recently gotten more active in the world of miniature-making, and it's among the most soothing, engaging, and satisfying pursuits I have.
     My first post (wayyy below) explains the rationale and method behind my premise that miniatures can play an important part in exploring mindfulness, and enhancing mental health in general, and how it might work for you!
     Please feel free to share your own experiences, or provide questions/comments... or just join me in my town for a while.
     Thanks for reading and looking.






No comments:

Post a Comment