Sunday, March 4, 2018

Mailboxes

Here are the three mailboxes for the three rental rooms.   I was going for a very vintage, worn look... the kind that is big enough to hold mail, maybe a small local paper, and maybe even a local store delivery.  I'll leave one top open, probably, just to show the structure.

I made them quite simply.  I drew them on my Paint App (it would have been almost as easy to draw them with a ruler and magic marker.  Then glued them together.

That's painters' tape they're sitting on... I use that to steady little stuff while I work on it.


Here's a rough diagram.  The numbers... I also did on Paint and cut out, glued 'em on.

Here are a couple of views of the boxes.  That's my small, mixed-breed assistant.  She specializes in finding tiny miniature parts that I drop.









No comments:

Post a Comment