Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Penultimate Swan Song...

Swan Song?  Maybe that should be Parrot Song...

Things haven't been the same since my darling Rickeybird razed the original Gailtown.
Gail Street (Gailtown Redux) was fun, but... I have been growing disenchanted with the laboriousness and repetitiveness of rebuilding, and the whole thing has just kinda stymied me.
I am liquidating the place, and this blog.  It's not as apocalyptic or unprecedented as it sounds.  I rarely keep any of my paintings, sculptures, or any artworks.  If I can't sell them, I give them away or toss them.  I will be giving the Gail Street structures to various of you: some of you know; some of you are in for a surprise.
I will keep my Galeria Gila art gallery,  and I think that's all.

I'll make one more post showing my gloriously Spartanized dining room table.

Life is a beautiful scramble.  Thank you, my friends.  I'll continue to follow your miniatures blogs, that I promise.
Love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment