Saturday, February 17, 2018

Next - a Motel

Thank you, Leif, I'm going with your idea for a living place.

I'm gonna make a motel/rooms-for-rent place.   Leif sent me some photo-ideas that are great.  I can't make anything BIG (the dining room table is only so big!)  so I'll have to make it tiny and cute.

Here are Leif's pictures.  Great photos of typical little Route 66  Ma'n'Pa  places.  Very consistent with the Gail Town vibe of a dusty little Texas/Panhandle town on old Route 66.  I love it!




Here's my "draft" of the structure... three units and an office.   Humble, rustic... yes!
I've really got some work to do to make this a viable  structure.  I think I'll start with some papier mache (tissue, glue solution) reinforcement to make it sturdy.


Wish me luck, Leif!

No comments:

Post a Comment